Various bibliography databases which contains references on Petri Nets.
Petri Net Bibliographies
- The Petri Nets Bibliography
- The most comprehensive online bibliography on Petri Nets.
Contains more than 8500 entries.
- Introductions to Petri Nets
- References on introductory material.
- Applications of Petri Nets
- References on Petri Nets used in practice.
- Bibliography on Hybrid Petri Nets
- Bibliography maintained at Universitá di Cagliari, Italy.
- Bibliography on net unfoldings
- Maintained by Univ.-Prof. Dr. J. Esparza.
- Bibliography on Fuzzy Petri Nets
- Maintained by Joachim Geidel.
- Application and Theory of Petri Nets
- Bibliography for the proceedings of the Petri Nets conferences.
- Other Petri Nets Bibliographies
- From "The Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies".
- Online Book Stores
- Online Collections of Papers
- The Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies
- Very large collection of bibliographies, maintained by
Alf-Christian Achilles. Try, e.g., to search
for all bibliographies on Petri Nets or
- Finite Model Theory References
- Managed by Argimiro Arratia-Quesada. (See also mirror site located in Germany.)
- Networked Computer Science Technical Reference Library
- An international collection of computer science research reports
and papers made available for non-commercial use from a number of
participating institutions and archives.
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- The DBLP server provides bibliographic information on major computer science journals and proceedings.
- Link Collections
- Science:Computer Science:Bibliographies (Yahoo!)
Science:Computer Science:Journals (Yahoo!)
Science:Computer Science:Libraries (Yahoo!)
Science:Computer Science:Technical Reports (Yahoo!)
- Search in the comprehensive citation database maintained by NEC Research Institute.
The maintainers of this page