Esser's Petri Net Java Applet
The "Petri Net Browser" applet below is written by
Robert Esser. He has also made
a version with
Robert Esser's research activities include the development of an
object-oriented time Petri net tool called
- Inserting Petri Net components:
- * Insertion of Place and Transition (Select Circle or
Square button and click in editor pane).
* The connection of objects. (Select Arc button,
click on first object and then on second object).
* The dragging of objects (Select Pointer button and
mouse down drag)
- Inserting/deleting tokens on places:
- * Select the places for which initial tokens are required and press
the token button. Every press of the token button will insert one
token to every selected place.
* Select the places for which tokens are to be deleted and press
the delete token button. Every press of the token button will delete
one token from every selected place.
- Deleting Petri Net components:
- * Place and Transition (With the Pointer button down select
the elements to delete and press the Delete key.
* Arcs. (Select Arc button click on first object
and then on second object. If an arc already exists it will be deleted).
The maintainers of this page