Petri Nets Tool Form Help
This page explains terminology used in the Petri Nets tool database
- Graphical Editor
- Does your tool have a graphical user interface which supports
editing of nets in a graphical representation?
- Token Game Animation
- Does your tool support simulation with animation of the flow of tokens?
- Fast Simulation
- Does your tool support simulation without graphics to allow maximum
- State Spaces
- Does your tool support generation of state spaces (also know as
reachability graphs/trees and occurrence graphs)?
- Condensed State Spaces
- Does your tool support reduction of the state space explosion
problem such as symmetries and stubborn sets?
- Place Invariants
- Does your tool support place invariants or flows of some kind?
- Transition Invariants
- Do your tool support transition invariants or flows of some kind?
- Net Reductions
- Does your tool support property preserving reductions of the net
- Structural Analysis
- Does your tool support structural analysis such as
identification of special topologies such as Free Choice Nets,
State Machines, and Marked Graphs? Note that although invariants
belong to this category we have chosen to list it explicitly
- Simple Performance Analysis
- Does your tool support performance analysis such as simulation
- Advanced Performance Analysis
- Does your tool support performance analysis such as Markovian chains?
- Interchange File Format
- Does your tool support a (textual) file format for exporting and
importing model diagrams to and from other tools? (See also Activities on Interchange Formats.)
- Rapid Prototyping
- Does your tool have support for generating a running prototype on the basis of a model?
- Workflow Management System
- Does your tool have PN based workflow management support?
The maintainers of this page