Petri Nets Tool Form Help
This page explains terminology used in the Petri Nets tool database
(Petri Nets Supported).
- Object-oriented Petri Nets
- Petri Nets with object-oriented extensions such as classes and objects.
- High-level Petri Nets
- Such as Coloured Petri Nets and Predicate/Transition Nets.
- Place/Transition Nets
- Traditional Petri Nets with black tokens. Nets with special
topology such as Free Choice Nets and State Machine Nets are
also included here.
- Stochastic Petri Nets
- Nets with stochastic time that typically can be used for performance
analysis by solving an equation system.
- Petri Nets with Time
- Other kinds of nets with time that can be used for performance
analysis - typically only by means of simulation.
The maintainers of this page